March 10, 2012 2 Comments
Filed under Uncategorized
Lineman, Electrician, Industrial Control technician, Staking Engineer, Inspector, Quality Assurance Manager, Chief Operations Officer
A Reminder of Our Heritage
The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail, its roof may shake, the wind may blow through it, the storm may enter, the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter; all his forces dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement!
William Pitt the Elder 1763
- WAR IS COMING! … J. D. Longstreet omegadispatch
- Republicans Wimping-Out On Repeal Of Obamacare? … J. D. Longstreet omegadispatch
- Why The States Matter: By-Passing The Constitution On Electing A President Cultural Limits
- Kirsten Dunst, The Apostate Woman Cultural Limits
- The Best Photos and Videos Of The Showdown At Bundy Ranch Dave the Sage
- Current Conditions : 52.8F, Clear - 6:10 AM CDT Apr. 19 April 19, 2014Temperature: 52.8°F | Humidity: 75% | Pressure: 29.90in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Saturday as of Apr. 19 4:00 AM CDT April 19, 2014Saturday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 72F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the ENE in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30%.
- Saturday Night as of Apr. 19 4:00 AM CDT April 19, 2014Saturday Night - Overcast with thunderstorms and a chance of rain, then thunderstorms and rain showers after midnight. Low of 50F. Winds from the NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Apr. 19 4:00 AM CDT April 19, 2014Sunday - Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms and a chance of rain. High of 70F. Winds from the NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Top Posts & Pages
Blogs I Follow
- Transparency Report
- The Nice Thing About Strangers
- Ye Olde Soapbox
- Watcher of Weasels
- Unedited Politics
- Villainous Company
- Thomas Sowell's Townhall.com Column
- Thin Pinstriped Line
- Two Nerdy History Girls
- The Tree of Mamre
- The Freelance History Writer
- The Daley Gator
- The D.C. Clothesline
- The Anchoress
- Small Town Nebraska
- Roger Tharpe
Posts I Like
- 53,666 views
Find What Your Looking For
- Good? Friday nblo.gs/W4mxL 22 hours ago
- Good? Friday fb.me/2zqaeutm4 22 hours ago
- Good? Friday fb.me/2YzQUqadv 22 hours ago
- Good? Friday wp.me/p1Hw2a-3Fm 22 hours ago
- Good? Friday wp.me/p1Hw2a-3Fm fb.me/3yzK0m9j6 22 hours ago
You’re St. Melito of Sardis!
You have a great love of history and liturgy. You’re attached to the traditions of the ancients, yet you recognize that the old world — great as it was — is passing away. You are loyal to the customs of your family, though you do not hesitate to call family members to account for their sins.