April 23, 2012 Leave a comment
Filed under Uncategorized
Lineman, Electrician, Industrial Control technician, Staking Engineer, Inspector, Quality Assurance Manager, Chief Operations Officer
So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.
Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.
Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
even a stranger, when in a lonely place.
Show respect to all people and grovel to none.
When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.
Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools
and robs the spirit of its vision.
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled
with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep
and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.
Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.
- Obama Rides A Tiger He Dare Not Dismount … J. D. Longstreet omegadispatch
- Playing With The Left And Article V Cultural Limits
- Day of Infamy: A Lesson And A Challenge … J. D. Longstreet omegadispatch
- Shutting Up the TEA Party Cultural Limits
- Let’s Review Here – Dec 6th, 2013 Talon's Point
- Current Conditions : 11F, Clear - 10:15 AM CST Dec. 9 December 9, 2013Temperature: 11°F | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 30.24in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 8mph
- Monday as of Dec. 9 9:00 AM CST December 9, 2013Monday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 21F. Winds from the West at 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night as of Dec. 9 9:00 AM CST December 9, 2013Monday Night - Clear. Low of 10F with a windchill as low as -4F. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday as of Dec. 9 9:00 AM CST December 9, 2013Tuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 32F with a windchill as low as -2F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph.
Top Posts & Pages
Blogs I Follow
- The Nice Thing About Strangers
- Ye Olde Soapbox
- Watcher of Weasels
- Villainous Company
- Unedited Politics
- Thomas Sowell's Townhall.com Column
- Two Nerdy History Girls
- Thin Pinstriped Line
- The Tree of Mamre
- The Freelance History Writer
- The Daley Gator
- The D.C. Clothesline
- The Anchoress
- Small Town Nebraska
- Roger Tharpe
- Roger Pearse
- Right Wing Nuts and Bolts
Posts I Like
- 47,853 views
Find What Your Looking For
- Pearl Harbor Day nblo.gs/RNWaj 2 days ago
- Pearl Harbor Day fb.me/KR9691KI 2 days ago
- Pearl Harbor Day fb.me/3pEDXrj79 2 days ago
- Pearl Harbor Day wp.me/p1Hw2a-3lE 2 days ago
- Pearl Harbor Day wp.me/p1Hw2a-3lE fb.me/2SPUJ0rJP 2 days ago
You’re St. Melito of Sardis!
You have a great love of history and liturgy. You’re attached to the traditions of the ancients, yet you recognize that the old world — great as it was — is passing away. You are loyal to the customs of your family, though you do not hesitate to call family members to account for their sins.