July 26, 2012 3 Comments
Lineman, Electrician, Industrial Control technician, Staking Engineer, Inspector, Quality Assurance Manager, Chief Operations Officer
A Reminder of Our Heritage
The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail, its roof may shake, the wind may blow through it, the storm may enter, the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter; all his forces dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement!
William Pitt the Elder 1763
- Barack Obama’s pen and phone tyranny jimmullen1
- WAR IS COMING! … J. D. Longstreet omegadispatch
- Republicans Wimping-Out On Repeal Of Obamacare? … J. D. Longstreet omegadispatch
- Why The States Matter: By-Passing The Constitution On Electing A President Cultural Limits
- Kirsten Dunst, The Apostate Woman Cultural Limits
- Current Conditions : 71.5F, Scattered Clouds - 3:05 PM CDT Apr. 20 April 20, 2014Temperature: 71.5°F | Humidity: 51% | Pressure: 29.95in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Sunday as of Apr. 20 4:00 PM CDT April 20, 2014Sunday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the afternoon. Fog early. High of 75F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Sunday Night as of Apr. 20 4:00 PM CDT April 20, 2014Sunday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain, then thunderstorms and a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 48F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Monday as of Apr. 20 4:00 PM CDT April 20, 2014Monday - Partly cloudy. High of 70F. Breezy. Winds from the North at 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
Top Posts & Pages
Blogs I Follow
- Transparency Report
- The Nice Thing About Strangers
- Ye Olde Soapbox
- Watcher of Weasels
- Unedited Politics
- Villainous Company
- Thomas Sowell's Townhall.com Column
- Thin Pinstriped Line
- Two Nerdy History Girls
- The Tree of Mamre
- The Freelance History Writer
- The Daley Gator
- The D.C. Clothesline
- The Anchoress
- Small Town Nebraska
- Roger Tharpe
Posts I Like
- 53,725 views
Find What Your Looking For
- Thou Shalt Not nblo.gs/W88mU 3 hours ago
- Thou Shalt Not fb.me/6wZLR43cu 3 hours ago
- Thou Shalt Not fb.me/6ryJcVyDL 3 hours ago
- Thou Shalt Not wp.me/p1Hw2a-3z7 3 hours ago
- Thou Shalt Not wp.me/p1Hw2a-3z7 fb.me/11GGlTagY 3 hours ago
You’re St. Melito of Sardis!
You have a great love of history and liturgy. You’re attached to the traditions of the ancients, yet you recognize that the old world — great as it was — is passing away. You are loyal to the customs of your family, though you do not hesitate to call family members to account for their sins.