OK, Here’s the New Chevy Volt Ad
February 25, 2012 7 Comments
The very best car you could expect from corporatism.
Yeah I know it’s a parody, except it’s not, really.
You know, back in the late sixties, Popular Mechanics, had a contest for the best plans to convert a VW Kombi to electric power, I didn’t build it but some did and never heard of it burning or burning down the garage it was in either. So much for progress.
I’m getting migraines from shaking my head at the stupidity of these people, is it 20 January 2013 yet? Please?
- ‘Volt Obama 2012′ Parody Chevy Commercial Pokes At ‘Obama’ Future (mediaite.com)
- Chevy Volt – Building a Better Tomorrow – Absolutely Hilarious video (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
- (HOPEfully) High Gas Prices will force folks to buy Chevy Volt (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Cost to operate a Chevy Volt (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Government Motors Chevy Volt is Such A Hot Seller: GE “Forcing” Employees Into Chevy Volts (tarpon.wordpress.com)