March 10, 2012 2 Comments
Filed under Uncategorized
Lineman, Electrician, Industrial Control technician, Staking Engineer, Inspector, Quality Assurance Manager, Chief Operations Officer
A Reminder of Our Heritage
As I have said, there are two points or two characteristics of the Radical programme which it is your special duty to resist. One concerns the freedom of individuals. After all, the great characteristic of this country is that it is a free country, and by a free country I mean a country where people are allowed, so long as they do not hurt their neighbours, to do as they like. I do not mean a country where six men may make five men do exactly as they like. That is not my notion of freedom.
Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 3rd Marquess of Salisbury,
Speech to the third annual banquet of the Kingston and District Working Men's Conservative Association (13 June, 1883).
Translate Nebraska Energy Observer
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Blogs I Follow
- The Reeducation of an English Major
- From the Green Notebook
- Organized Lunacy
- Doug's Scribbles and Ramblings
- We're History
- Charlie R. Claywell
- Journey Towards Easter
- My Daily Musing
- An Unlikely Wanderer
- Think Defence
- The Catechesis of Caroline
- Changing Skin and other stories
- Return&Answer. תשובה ב עברי: Teshuvah January 16, 2017Scoop made a comment on my post Endurance that has set me thinking. Here is his comment. “But God awaits …Continue reading →malcolmlxx
- Endurance January 15, 2017ENDURANCE. Church of St Serge in Maaloula now in the hands of Islamic terrorists. . I was in Maaloula in …Continue reading →malcolmlxx
- Approaching Holy Scripture January 14, 2017Blessed Pope Benedict lifting high the Book of the Gospels at Mass. A Receptive Mind and Heart is crucial for …Continue reading →malcolmlxx
- Face. ICONS. January 13, 2017Copy of Icon written by Aidan Hart “Christianity is the religion of faces. Christianity means that God, for us has …Continue reading →malcolmlxx
- Free will January 12, 2017What is free will? Is God free to do only good, can He do evil? If He cannot do evil, …Continue reading →chalcedon451
- 123,897 views
You’re St. Melito of Sardis!
You have a great love of history and liturgy. You’re attached to the traditions of the ancients, yet you recognize that the old world — great as it was — is passing away. You are loyal to the customs of your family, though you do not hesitate to call family members to account for their sins.