May 26, 2012 11 Comments
Bill even talks a bit about what makes a mature nation here. “Out of Airspeed, out of altitude, damn near out of ideas” is not a good place to be but, it’s still salvageable, barely.
Bill Whittle weaves together monetary policy, aeronautics, and the European Union on this edition of Afterburner. Whittle thinks the Euro is heading for catastrophic failure, just like the tragic Airbus A330 that crashed into the Atlantic. How does this affect you? Find out.
- Bill Whittle: Clutter (nebraskaenergyobserver.wordpress.com)
- Why I am a HUGE Bill Whittle Fan: Afterburner with Bill Whittle: Three Years under Obama (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
- MUST SEE! Afterburner with Bill Whittle: Merchants of Despair (nebraskaenergyobserver.wordpress.com)
- Bill Whittle does not like beta males (dailycaller.com)
- Bill Whittle: Generations (johnmalcolm.me)
- Bill Whittle: How to Steal Power (johnmalcolm.me)
- Video: Bill Whittle on Breitbart’s work ethic and health troubles (hotair.com)
- Bill Whittle Explains the “Electoral College” Once and for All! (johnmalcolm.me)
- Bill Whittle’s Afterburner On Breitbart (minx.cc)